82 Honda ATC 185s

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrioracer08

Reaction score
Well I haven't been on too much lately so i haven't been able to post this so here it goes:

Two weeks ago I was at my camp with nothing to do until my cousins get there from Kansas. So i got there Thursday and ended up setting up the Basketball hoop by myself. Friday I helped a friend a camp or two up fix his generator cause we had a nasty flood which I'll post pics up when I can. Got that running and we were talking when he told me about this quad he had above his garage so I went and looked at it and got excited to find something to keep me busyfor the rest of the weekend till my cousins get there. So I brought it down the next day from the garage and started looking at it to see what needs to be done. (hint: it hasn't been run and has been sitting up there for 7 years)

Cracked rear left fender
Missing back brake hand lever
Needs back brake hand lever cable
New rear plastics
Flat front tire
Oil change
New gas
Exhaust is crappy and probably needs new gasket so I might just buy an aftermarket pipe and gasket
Unbend the right foot peg
and probably needs to be re-jetted

I did two oil changes and then put two quarts Honda Perofrmance engine oil in it. Cleaned the gas tank and changed it. Put flat aid in the front tire. Haven't touched the fender or the back brake hand assembly at all or jetting but it idles fine and also it won't run unless it's on half choke and it'll start first pull on it but if i go to turn it off it stalls out.

Here's another thing though,it's not mine yet, the person I'm fixing it for is a buddy of mine who's camp is right next to the generator guys. and it's not actually his, it's his dads so it's kinda hard to explain the story and I don't think you'd wanna read it. Any suggestions or help or anything is appreciated cause this is all I have to do up there besides our boat.
Thanks and sorry for all the writing.:-/

carb needs to be cleaned for it to run off choke its got some dirt in it thats what happened to my xr when i had it dirt got in the jesta and cloged them up

alright i go out there every weekend so I'll take apart and clean the carb when i go out anything i should look at when i go out there? thanks for the comment

do you kno where to look besides google cause i tried and couldn't find one. anyone know a website that would have it?

Theres an awesome site you should check out if ur getting into trikes.

its called: 3wheelerworld.com

they should have a manual for you to print out, might take some searching though.

good luck!

yes i do justin and no i don't kno how to do everything but i can learn and only get better. and this way i have something for reference too!

Theres an awesome site you should check out if ur getting into trikes.

its called: 3wheelerworld.com

they should have a manual for you to print out, might take some searching though.

good luck!

yea i just registered on there last night and didn't really have time to look around on it but i'll chech it out today sometime

Back