700R wheelie

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad04warrior

Reaction score
Here's a pic...nothing super fancy. Just found it on the comp and decided I would post it to give you guys something else to look at. We all love pics ;D
yamaha-raptor000-06-bikepics-573677.jpg

Nice pic man. When I was looking at it, I noticed I might have the same helmet, the HJC Arena CL-X5? Looks just like mine, and it's an HJC. how you like it, it's one of the more comfortable ones I've owned so far, no complaints.
~BIll

LOL...yeah...ok. scraping or faking. I think I got it all under control my friend. I no longer have room to ride wheelies unless its on the street(which I cant do where I live). I am riding wheelies from 1st to 4th gear and only 4th cuz I have no room to throw it into 5th. Im not faking anything. Just give me some time and I whill have some nice vids for ya ;)

Yes...it is a black HMF full exhaust. The current performance mods that I have on there are the full exhaust, Pro design K&N clamp on kit and the TFI controler. This thing really is a beast.

Yes...it is a black HMF full exhaust. The current performance mods that I have on there are the full exhaust, Pro design K&N clamp on kit and the TFI controler. This thing really is a beast.

can i have it???

u gonna do any thing else to it? like how the warrior was

[quote:hp9nvtxu]****** Pic of the month

i thought wheelies like that are pussy?? "either your scraping or your faking baby"[/quote:hp9nvtxu]

HAHAHA don't be jealous...When I go home I will take some nice pics for you of the real wheelies.....I have ridden them in 5th as well, god damn you run out of room FAST!!! Its pic of the month cause he has the one hand thing down. Mike

Yeah...sucks cuz I do run outta room pretty quickly. Ill tell ya what though...I get movin really fast in the wheelie. I raced the warrior in a drag and took it in a wheelie the whole way. It was pretty funny.

Back