600RR Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding? Does he ever get on here anymore? I live just north of Toledo, and used to live in Toledo/Holland area. Wonder if he is some one I or one of my buddies know?? Although if he is I think I would not be asking this question.....

No kidding? Does he ever get on here anymore? I live just north of Toledo, and used to live in Toledo/Holland area. Wonder if he is some one I or one of my buddies know?? Although if he is I think I would not be asking this question.....

No hes never on anymore. Type in his user name, Jonaddis84 in the search engine, it'll bring up 2 threads from him, one is a sick vid of him in the snow!

I have really thought about a Hybrid, but I dont think it is worth the headache and it doesnt look good with no space in the frame, I like it clean, that looks messy IMO. It would suck to work on it, there is NO room at all, I think that would require the motor to be pulled.

Back