5 year a arm search please help!! 87-89

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt97899

Reaction score
I know that no companies make these anymore... does anyone have any information or have a custom set of 87-89 extended a arms for sale??? or could point me in the direction of any other a arms that could be modified slightly to fit the 87-89 chassis i am no n00b, i know im new to the site but will be posting pics of my baby tomorrow. However, someone please help im afraid my ebay brackets will break and kill me! and i hate them they arent bad but its just a sloppy look. :argh:

I have taken measurements, and aftermarket trx450r arms MAY work. The 400ex arms SHOULD work, but, no one has tried it. I built my own.

I got the ugly ass ebay brackets also, They are strong as hell but all the added weight sucks. Welcome to the forum!!

well thanks guys.. i hope my buddy still has his stock 400ex a arms to see if the holes will match up!

You'll have an idea if the 400ex arms will work, but, the stockers are not going to drop in.

Back