Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wardog76

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering if you were to get a 450 what would it be and why? just seeing what people are liking these days

personally, i'll take either of the 450's that are out, but it's a close decision between honda and yamaha.

you can only do so much with a warrior.

I like the Yamaha best all around, but I like the suzuki exhaust I saw a raptor with the center exit dmc duel exhaust man it look sweet

YFZ 450 X Bill Balance. I also love the YFZ 450 SE. the orange and black ones(almost bought my buddies before joining here)

my buddy hase a 2010 YFZ X and its insane it'll lift the front end like nothing the fuel injections crazy to

suzuki LTR450 Limited edition <3 gets me wet :p lol.
OR the Can-am DS450 XC <3 can-am power! love those rotax engines

dream quad is a can-am Renegade 800 EFI. has a claimed 72whp from it's vtwin 800cc rotax :D

i kinda like the kfx has reverse might not be a big deal to some but i love riding with older 400exs and they get off and push while i have reverse on the warrior. And i rode a can-am bout a month ago and compared to the yfz the yfz took it for me wayyy faster

i kinda like the kfx has reverse might not be a big deal to some but i love riding with older 400exs and they get off and push while i have reverse on the warrior. And i rode a can-am bout a month ago and compared to the yfz the yfz took it for me wayyy faster

but the can-am is way more dependable and rotax <3 lol plus can-am has the light weight frames down pat and all it takes to get a canam to wake up is a k&n and full HMF pipe or Rossier pipe.

i'd still take a LTR over any 450 though

but they both were stock... so yfz might be even better! haha idk but ya my friends brother had a 08 limited editon LTR and it was sick love the way they ride i wish i couldve bought it.. Kid had no job and sold it for 3000!!!

Neither or any of them, if they had reverse I would go honda or yamaha, any of the rest can stay parked. First choice would be yammi, then on to honda.

gotta drink the kool-aid to own anything ktm though... ****'s expensive! but oh so wonderful!

i LOVE KTM they have the best riding bikes ever built but they cost so much to repair the only thing you and afford to drink is koolaid

yamaha and only yamaha.
can ams have motor problems. they either detonate or the trannys go in them. ltrs are notorious for tranny problems. hondas still dont have fuel injection. kfxs a-arms are weak. ktms are jus ridiculously expensive but every model is 100% race ready. i would buy one if i have $13k laying around. only issue with yamaha is they are detuned a hair too much but a fuel programmer and a pipe solves that.

Back