400ex warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note, Beastly, I like the Blasty engine idea, however; I'd have the cases trenched, add a +4 stroker & have a LA SLEEVE 265 BB ported by Flotek, get them to suggest a pipe & carb for my weight & style of ride. It would be Badass man. I know everybody talks about how much heavier the Warrior is but I have a Blasty engine & a Warrior engine both in my basement side by side. The Blasty engine is about 1/3 the size & has to be atleast 40lbs lighter. Crazy man. Couple that with the weight that's moved further back in the chassis & you're gonna have a fun lil ride!

Why? I bet with when it's all said and done, it would be over $1500. Sell the warrior and keep the money and buy a YFZ or 700.

Because it would be fun, I like to build stuff & reap the rewards of my hard work. Yeah, I'd like to have a YFZ or a 700R but I'd rather be able to say I built this Badass machine! If we're just goin out & buying a quad why would I even bother with a YFZ or a 700R if I just wanna go fast? I could buy a Bansh, add some pipes & some tuning & have somethin totally Badass! Or I could just go get on that 465 that's in my Sig if I just need to get my jollies off! Dude was talkin about a cool hybrid, not a bike swap cure all, it totally pisses me off when somebody has fun with an idea & somebody else comes along & stifles it out with "duh, just buy another bike"!

Because it would be fun, I like to build stuff & reap the rewards of my hard work. Yeah, I'd like to have a YFZ or a 700R but I'd rather be able to say I built this Badass machine! If we're just goin out & buying a quad why would I even bother with a YFZ or a 700R if I just wanna go fast? I could buy a Bansh, add some pipes & some tuning & have somethin totally Badass! Or I could just go get on that 465 that's in my Sig if I just need to get my jollies off! Dude was talkin about a cool hybrid, not a bike swap cure all, it totally pisses me off when somebody has fun with an idea & somebody else comes along & stifles it out with "duh, just buy another bike"!

Totally agreed!!^^^^. I cant stand when ppl say that either. Whats the fun in having something some one else could have!

Back