400ex? take a look

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That ex was overpriced. I got my 08 400EX with pro taper bars/grips/and douglas rims on the rear for 1800. Now I'm trying to get 3,000 out of it... lol

you stole that thing from who ever u bought it from! ud never find that around me

dont buy a 400.. save up some more and get a 450. everyone i know and random people that ive met who have had 400s all say they wish they woulda went straight to a 450. ill love warriors forever cause thats what i started on and will eventually buy another one but i couldnt be happier with the performance of a 450. i went straight from my 99 to an 05 yfz

mx vs. atv reflex:evilface: i will pone all comers its a sick game terain deformation ruts ect and fully costomizable quads

Call of duty has been happenin ;P. Theres still a market for em though. And I might have to try to dig up some old gamestop giftcards to see what I can get. How are the graphics? And I dont play much anymore but anyone that wants a friend on xbox send me a message on here with ur g/t like you duneracer so I can wreck u after I get reflex ; )

Back