400EX Best Exhaust???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaballer97

Reaction score
Well guys, this isn't about a warrior but I still need your help. So, I need a new pipe for my 400. I currently have the e-series white bros. pipe but it's tore to **** and I'm in need of a new one now. First of all I want more low end power even though I have enough to get me by so it doesn't matter too much so mid range is fine too. I have a stage 1 hotcam, UNI air filter with no air box lid. I am thinking about Sparks, Big gun, DMC, and maybe motoworks but i'm open to other ones as well. Price isn't too big of a deal as long as it's not over 800. I'll probably throw a 450r carb on once i get the exhaust too. Any input would help!
Thanks, Josh:atv:

Dirtwheels did dynos with a couple exhausts. I'll see if I can find it again

Here's the results
y2ydyzyv.jpg

6yhu8uge.jpg

syvubavy.jpg

im with beast on this. if you don't care about price then curtis sparks is about the best you can get. other than that id say hmf, motoworks, etc.

Alright, that's probably what I'll go for then. I was just iffy because I've heard that they're only good on big bore 440's. So I wasn't sure. Thanks

Sparks FTW. I wouldn't trust a DirtWheels article too much.. They're a bunch of nutswingers.

my buddy has the big gun evo-r on his 400 and absolutely loves it.

The powercore is not the top shelf pipe from FMF. The Factory 4.1 is the top shelf from FMF

It's cool CarolusRex98, I know where the performance is at. I would go to another forum for anybodys opinion but they all suck horribly besides this one. Whoever started this one did something right!

Another question to go along with this. If I do end up just getting a slip on, would any old slip on fit on the e-series head pipe I have. I'm thinking about using that money to put into shocks. So I'm thinking about just buying a slip on. If anybody knows let me know.

Back