400ex a-arms on a warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lets start off by saying im new to this site, i just bought my warrior and its a basket case:argh: so this site is helping alot:tup:. i was watching some videos on youtube and one guy had a set of 400ex a-arms and honda 450r shocks on the front of his warrior. i was wondering if anyone knows how much modification is needed to do this.

i think i seen that same vid, i asked him about it a while back and i think they bolted right on but dont just take my word for it

thanks, im gonna be watching craigslist for a set of cheap 400ex a-arms. ill let you guys know if they bolt right up or if im gonna have to modify. :tup:

they may bolt up, but I think it will mess up the suspension geometry. I have read about peeps doing it but can't remember where, try a google search

thats the video i seen. and i already have a set of 400ex shocks layin around from when i was modding my 300ex. and the point in doing this is to make the warrior wider and handle better, plus my ball joints are roached lol

well i ripped into the warrior today after i picked up a set of 400ex a arms, the mounts are way off. i might mod the mounts to make them fit depending on the shock angles and everything

Back