39mm fcr

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhh nice, mine is a pretty decent build, I just got the hot rods 396 kit, port and polished head, .390 webcam, kibblewhite valve springs, and i actually decked the head a little bit and idk what else i did to it...its been a few years since its been done so i dont remember everything i did...but thats good to know, ill definatly invest in one of these carbs and see how it runs! thanks a lot man

Um... Hotrods never made a 396. It was a typo that almost every aftermarket supplier listed, and I think Hotrods had it as such on their website for a while. When I talked to Hotrods last year, they said there never was a 396. Not to dis your bike. I have the hotrods 379.

hmm thats weird...because it seems like my crank was an additional 7mm longer than stock, not the additional 4mm like the 379 was...but you could be very correct i would have to measure it to find out i guess

Yeah, there has been tons of confusion about the Hotrods cranks. But, I did ask them, and they said it was all a typo. Only thing to do is measure.

well it could be that then...its still a monster for what it is...nothing ive ever been on has had this much low end and its awesome haha

Back