379cc 06 Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that's what my mechanic said ! Burn 4 to 5 Gas tanks and you can thumb it all you want... The only thing I retuned right up to know was the carb air/gas Mixture screw...

It's better than I thought it was gonna be. A bigger piston must be crazy ! I like it though.:tup:

Glad you like it. Still sounds like a stockish raptor to me.

I thought the same.

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Well here we go again with the hating... Guys post some videos and prove yourselves talking loud but ain't proven the point !

Nice job on your bike.
Sounds like you have a lot invested in it.
The hating is normal do think anything of it.
We all have our preferences on parts and build.
Job well done! Keep building and enjoy it.

Well here we go again with the hating... Guys post some videos and prove yourselves talking loud but ain't proven the point !

What back plate do you have on your gopro? What carb are you running, is it still the stock carb? If it is you might consider that being your next mod. Looks like it runs pretty well. Congrats on your new build.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yes this is my stock Carb, I just rejetted. I heard about the FCR Carb but I'm out of cash :eek:hno:

And yep it does pull harder... If I keep this Quad I'll probably invest a little more but for now I'm happy with it.

Like you heard in the video I've got power at WOT, and when I climb the hills I use to climb with the 700, I can still do it with the 379!

If you guys want to try out a 379 like I did. It's worth it and THERE IS A DIFFERENCE FROM STOCK.:tup:

I have a friend that rides a 98 Warrior 350. I'll try to get a side by side race on the pavement with my GOPRO.

What back plate do you have on your gopro? What carb are you running, is it still the stock carb? If it is you might consider that being your next mod. Looks like it runs pretty well. Congrats on your new build.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what the back plate is, but I can tell you it's the GOPRO HERO 3 White Edition. I love it !:tup:

I'm not hating I like it a lot. I'm just saying it sounds quieter than the first video. I'm thinking about doing the 379 kit at some point myself. Sorry for coming across the wrong way

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

Congrats on the build. Don't mind the haters. What matters is if YOU like it. Myself, I'm kinda jealous...lol

Congrats on the build. Don't mind the haters. What matters is if YOU like it. Myself, I'm kinda jealous...lol

Things needed for a stroker is time, money, and a lot of patience...

Ohh yeah and a good mechanic to get you where you wanna go !

But putting to much sometimes is like not enough. Just tell yourself, I am only upgrading a 350 so I can't expect miracles from this. If you want a real miracle you got to upgrade to another more powerful QUAD like the Raptor 660 or 700.
:atv:

Things needed for a stroker is time, money, and a lot of patience...

Ohh yeah and a good mechanic to get you where you wanna go !

But putting to much sometimes is like not enough. Just tell yourself, I am only upgrading a 350 so I can't expect miracles from this. If you want a real miracle you got to upgrade to another more powerful QUAD like the Raptor 660 or 700.
:atv:

Or YFZ450...

I honestly can't tell enough from the footage, the footage leaves it looking like it could be better BUT again, it's hard to tell from the video. I'm sure there's room fire improvement with a carb and intake but it sounded good, didn't have any hiccups or anything like that so to that I say congrats!

I honestly can't tell enough from the footage, the footage leaves it looking like it could be better BUT again, it's hard to tell from the video. I'm sure there's room fire improvement with a carb and intake but it sounded good, didn't have any hiccups or anything like that so to that I say congrats!

No not at all ! Yeah it could use a better carb.... But I'm enjoying it ! I really am !

Back