366cc or 397cc?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yupp, why you think gasmans went out. Its a risky move btu still cool. Awesome math work 91, I always wanted to see that break down. I've been feed and carrying a lie for long enough, I only have a 362cc warrior :tdown:. Yet another reason why my cam is to big for my quad.
his problem was he raced it so you know he revved the hell out of it. i think with a good cooling system, a more low end cam and changing my riding to keep it in the low end it should give years of worry free riding. plus i think im gonna be like dave, i seem to only ride the 50 anymore

his problem was he raced it so you know he revved the hell out of it. i think with a good cooling system, a more low end cam and changing my riding to keep it in the low end it should give years of worry free riding. plus i think im gonna be like dave, i seem to only ride the 50 anymore

The 50.... thats awesome:haha:

Dont mean to beat a dead horse but even if i were to buy a 83.5 piston i would have to bore? Would it be a waste of time to just do a stock rebuild and not bore?

if you have a stock bore of 83 and want/need to run a 83.5 you WILL need to have it bored out then honed. And there is NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT

Back