366cc or 397cc?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Advan, can we see some pics of your 350. From the mods you have in your sig, it sounds like it would be really nice.

But you have to be careful when ordering a cam ok stage one is build for stock stroke and torque (woods and dunes type rideing) stage 2 is built for stock stroke and horse power (mx type riding) and the stage 3 gose with hotrods stroker crank but most ppl will say that the stage 3 is a stage 2 especialy on ebay so make sure you know which you are ordering before ordering

But you have to be careful when ordering a cam ok stage one is build for stock stroke and torque (woods and dunes type rideing) stage 2 is built for stock stroke and horse power (mx type riding) and the stage 3 gose with hotrods stroker crank but most ppl will say that the stage 3 is a stage 2 especialy on ebay so make sure you know which you are ordering before ordering

I run through mud , hills and also in the streets

Then go with a stage 1 I use a stage 1 on mine for the dunes and I can shift up from 3rd to 4th and keep gaining speed all the way to the top till I let off or clear the top

I think you guys are getting confused, neither of the hotrods kits require case mods

I think you guys are getting confused, neither of the hotrods kits require case mods

Yep you are correct, I could have swore all the strokers needed case work but hotrods is a drop in. Found out that they made the +7mm going off the big bear setup. claimed hp is 32 with stock cam and no porting. only issue is it's a custom piston made by ct and there is only 1 size so every rebuild is a resleeve. but that's not to often

Dave76 also BARELY ever rode that beast. So who knows how reliable it is. Like i said these motors can only take so much heat before they start eating bearings

i was reading on that other site, a guy went 5 yrs before needing a rebuild running the 446 but I don't know how often he rode it

yeah, i woud run both oil cooler setups with seperate coolers if i did somthing like that

Back