357 MAGNUM (02 motor build) Reincarnation of #5 The 357 build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked up a set of Shindy Valves for #5's extra head now just need a set of valve seals and then get the head into the shop for the porting and a little polishing over the winter then come spring #5 will be sporting a upgraded head and hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on a Web .430 cam to replace the HC1

Last edited:
Pride and joy. You can never replace this. Your overall build is incredible!! I would marry her if it were legal. :D

it was blown so it was just a bouncy ride had to put the 660 back on unfortunately
I won 2 shee rear shocks on ebay for $30 a piece and both ended up being blown
pissed me off

Added a couple new parts to #5 I got from Tim
outerwares is just a tad to small to go on the last half inch but 99.5% of the K&N is covered so it all good!

Some Diamond plate warning sticker delete

thanks James I'm gonna be modding some brackets to make my Full Pro Peg nerfs off my Z400 fit on #5

Emma-Moody-MAIN_1762693a.jpg

Mad Cow, lol!
2014-03-20%2018.26.42.jpg.html

Last edited:
I see it now lol now that mad cow pic is gonna haunt my dreams tonight thanks James Hahaha

Really likin the updated pics!! That 250r Outerwear is so close to fittin, I didn't know if my PM went through but Im holding the Pivot Works front hub kit for ya just message me whenever you need it.

Thanks Tim I appreciate it I'll let ya know I'm gonna use them on the bear tracker and I'm gonna install Warrior front hubs on it so I can put warrior front rims on and get rid of the steel rims

Back