300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i might be better off just cutting my fenders or getting some maier race cuts.

hey man, lol, if you do buy those plastic's and pipe, ill buy the old plastics and exhuast off ya, im 90% sure im gettin a 300!

i can sell you the exhaust real cheap my new one should be in any day. you wont be disappointed with that 300 they are awesome bikes and have a ton of potential if you want to mod it.

well, it all ready has a " exhuast" but it's a ******* cobra(pos) and hey, you wouldnt happen to have any extra front tires lying around would you? heck, do ya got IM?

hey man, lol, if you do buy those plastic's and pipe, ill buy the old plastics and exhuast off ya, im 90% sure im gettin a 300!
You were 99% sure you were trading your recon for a blaster a few monhs back too werent you?
20 bucks says he doesnt get it......

Dude he's been 90% sure he was getting a 400ex then 90% sure he was getting like a kx-125....blah blah blah

heres some new pics of it. i think i'm going to order some new graphics for it soon. my exhaust still isn't here so i'm calling the place tomorrow to see whats going on with that.

the new car is also in this one. that thing's a beast for a V6
100_2461.jpg

100_2462.jpg

heres the graphics i want. i think they'll look badass on it
g300Xa0-4IMPL1.jpg

Looks good man, I ordered my exhaust and it took a month to get here :mad: I was so pissed off by that time lol. The graphics should look good on there also.

i'm thinking about ordering a megacycle cam tomorrow. does anybody have one? are they good?

web cam, powroll or megacycle are all good. curtis sparks makes cams also but they are probably megacycles with just a different name on the box

yeah i might be better off just cutting my fenders or getting some maier race cuts.
its would be better to race cut your own cause i also had a 2002 yellow 300ex with DG megaphone pipe, DG nerfs, K&N air filter, and i built my own custom front shark tooth bumper and rear grab bar. i did every thing i could to make it look racey with out sending an arm load, i just took a jig saw and cut both front fenders to where it looks like they kinda fan up about 1 inch and then sook like some light grit sand paper and smoothed out the sides and corners with it, then painted red flames on it and put a red neon light with that "vibration sence" looked pretty badass for a 300ex

and i just sold it to a friend of mine for $2400

[quote:4jjik0gk]hey man, lol, if you do buy those plastic's and pipe, ill buy the old plastics and exhuast off ya, im 90% sure im gettin a 300!
You were 99% sure you were trading your recon for a blaster a few monhs back too werent you?
20 bucks says he doesnt get it......[/quote:4jjik0gk]

guess what, he didnt get it lol. i think im going to work on front suspension next, probably 400ex or z400 front shocks with the shock mount relocator or z400 shocks with long travel a arms

Hey I got a 03 300ex. How did you mount your Key? I Have mine mounted on the plastic right under the handle bars. Its kinda sloppy though.

Back