300ex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

this is my 300ex. when i get some extra money im buying an AC Blackline bumper, Bills Thunder Series full exhaust, and a rev box. tell me what you guys think
100_2302.jpg

100_2301.jpg

100_2300.jpg

nice photos.

What year of the quad?

Why didn't use rear separators?

In Spain all people use separators in the rear axle.

It's more funny!

thanks for the compliments guys. the bumper will be here sometime this week. probably wednesday or thursday ill try to get some pics

got some updated pics since the old ones ive put on the bumper and a raptor rear shock

100_2408.jpg

100_2409.jpg

Looks great, that bumper fits in with it really well. Very clean looking bike.

The one think that annoys me about the 300ex is on the front left fender where it sticks out and is boxed for the warning labels.

Awesome! When I get my z and add an exhaust thats prolly what it will be. When you get it make a sound clip of that bitch ;D.

exhaust should be here in about a week. i found a sweet deal on some 250r race cut front fenders with adapters to work on a 300 that im thinking about buying

heres a pic of them no the bike they came off of. im not sure if i want them or not what do you guys think?
ttsetup002.jpg

That thing looks beat as hell. I think yours looks 10 times better than that rigged up thing. In my opinion, there's no sense trying to fix what ain't broke. If you do anything to your plastics, maybe just shave them a little, but i really don't care for the looks of the 300 with the r plastics on the front at all. Yours is probably the only 300ex that I really like the looks of. It's amazing what a few parts can do, because I think the 300's are really a butt-ugly little machine from the factory.

Back