2nd Gen club.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there some sort of hazing to get into this bad ass club? Do I get jumped in?

Dean said he cant do the number plates because he doesn't have the machine, im either gonna have SSI make me some or run typical plates

they have plastic lenses or glass?
my 02's and 01's have plastic and my buddies 94 has glass lenses

Is there some sort of hazing to get into this bad ass club? Do I get jumped in?
just jump in my 2nd gen brother!!! and we are already making an impact on the 1st gen club thread. they think we are jealous but shhhhhhh....... we are really making fun of them!!!!!:haha:

Jealous!!!!! Hahaha right....those guys and the square headlights. Friggen weird

did the 1st Gen club die out There thread has been awfully quiet lately?
Or maybe they finally came back to earth and realized 2nd gens ******* rule the Warrior world!

Jealous!!!!! Hahaha right....those guys and the square headlights. Friggen weird

shhh, didn't you hear me say earlier that I've got a second gen with square headlights? I don't want to be in that first gen stereotype.

Does anyone know if the newer round headlights can bolt right up to a '90 with square headlights? The rounds look way better, I was thinking about swapping out the squares for the rounds to give the warrior a slightly more modern look.

shhh, didn't you hear me say earlier that I've got a second gen with square headlights? I don't want to be in that first gen stereotype.

Does anyone know if the newer round headlights can bolt right up to a '90 with square headlights? The rounds look way better, I was thinking about swapping out the squares for the rounds to give the warrior a slightly more modern look.

yep just need the cage that the round lights fit in and your good to go

Back