2kwarrior in Dirt Wheels

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slamdam97

Reaction score
Got the April dirt wheels today and was surprised to see a familiar picture in there. They have a section of dogs with quads pics and there it is. Its the pic from Chrismas with his wife and dog on the white/red warior. Thought that was sweet. Also he is one of four warriors in that section. Congrats man.

?? They actually printed it? Right on, guess I need to head to the store and pick me up an issue. Im glad to see that there is other warriors in there ;D

2kwarrior has 2 pictures in that section, one with him, the wife and dog and another of just a dog and a warrior.

2kwarrior has 2 pictures in that section, one with him, the wife and dog and another of just a dog and a warrior.

Actually its just the one picture. I picked up my issue today and dirt wheels put somebody elses caption under my picture. So the little lady emailed them tonight to see if they can put a correction in the next issue or the one after. Oh well it was still kinda cool to see our pic in there.

Back