250r

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if i had a pocket full of dough i'd get that red 88. i'd love to have a TRX, but 1st on my list is an 85 or 86 ATC 250r.

yes i love the red one, wouldnt change a thing on it except ad carbon fiber scooped hood.... however #1 has lonestar frame and swinger with certificate of origin for lonestar frame

ya i am gonna go look at #1 tonite probably, i think its just dirty in pictures has most money in ad ons lol lone star frame and swingarm are over 3000 bucks lol

Personally I'd go more for the 88. 88-89 (89 being the most preferred) I feel are the best of the 250r's. Each year had little changes and refinements made. Heck most of the 89 design was carried right over into the 400ex.
But if it were me, I would not buy someones complete bike. I'm in it for the project and tailoring the bike to what I want, which I feel in the end will leave you the most satisfied.

Haha good to hear! Are you going to try to get your warrior into the elite someday?

ya probably. i just like riding. xc racing this year and next prob be able to run pro class in oxc series

Back