20warrior01 is gone

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, im so sorry about your loss, i didnt know that his disease was that bad, he will be missed alot, he help me and alot of other people out the best he could. Again i am deeply sorry about your loss.

I have lost someone close enough to me that he was considered family. But don't think of it as him not being with you, Know he's with you more than he ever was, in your heart, thoughts, and walking beside you from now on.

I have spoken to your son a few times. And judging from the conversations we have had, his Very positive role in this forum, and his general outlook on life, I know this forum, and the world is at a loss... I knew of his disease, and a portion of it's severity, But I never thought I would hear this.

Honestly, aside of how dire the news is, I thank you, and commend you for letting us know. It speaks Very highly of you and his family. It shows how much respect you had for him, and for what he loved.

Personally, It makes the hearing this news a little easier to swallow knowing we were a significant part of his life. Knowing that he was and still is a significant part of ours, hopefully makes it a little easier for you. Your not alone in your grieving, he will be missed greatly.

He will be in my prayers,
I wish you and your family my sincerest condolences.
:'(
~Bill

My wife and I thank all of you for your messages. Josh is now in a much better place. The funeral is Monday at 1:00. Knowing Josh he is still asking 4 wheeler questions on the angel forum. God bless all of you.
I may be asking for your advice myself. We haven't even talked about what to do with his Warrior. That is gonna be tough also.

Thank you very much for the update and feel free to be a part of our community. I myself do not have a lot of knowledge to give out but there are many members here who can answer just about anything about any machine.

I am very thankful that I got to spend many nights chatting with Josh, it was a blessing. I will miss him very much.

Damn...... :(

I am so sorry for your loss. He was a great guy... I enjoyed talk'n with him, and try'n to help him get his warrior running.

He will be missed.

gotgone, I am so sorry for your loss. Your son was highly respected and liked by everyone here. My condolences to your family.

I just wanted to let you know that just like everyone else has said, You and your family will be in my prayers. He truely is in a better place. I sure will miss talking to him.

I am very sorry for your loss!:-[ I had spoken with Josh a few times on Yahoo about rebuilding his motor. Josh was always very nice and had a positive attitude. He will be missed. :-[

wow, sorry to hear about your loss, he will be in my prayers alos, like others have said he always had a positive attitude and even answered a few of my questions. once again, my condolences.

My prayers go out to your family and an honored member of the YFM community. In the short amount of time i got to know him on these forums i found he was a good honest guy that would have done just about anything to help you.. If there is anything I or the other members of the community can do to help, let us know as i am more than willing to do what i can to help.

i am soory i talked to your son alot to on instant messanger. he was a great guy i really enjoyed talking to him. RIP Josh youl be remember in the yfm community. My prayers to the family and friends.
~Eddie

Wow....... this is a true shock.... I wish you and the rest of your family the best of wishes... What an awsome kid he was... To bad he did not get to see his warrior finished.

i just moved and just got internet back today and i come home from school and find this?......i got a feeling deep in my gut as soon as i heard, i always talked to him, he was one of my favorite people to talk to, he told me about his condition, but i didnt think a good friend like that could be gone just like that, i appreciated him alot he was a really good guy....he had tons of good jokes and always knew how to solve problems....i will keep him in mind. i dont know what to say......i told him that when i turned 16 i would try to come out there and ride with him.....he wanted to and he said it sounded like a plan, he seemed like he was just starting a new path in his life.....it is wierd, at first when he just joined he said he wanted his warrior to be just like mine and he put soo much effort and time into it and now i want miine to be just like his

I really didn't know him personaly. Gave me a feeling in inside.. I wish he could have persuide his goals in riding. Im terribly sorry to hear, And i hope every thing works out well.. I wish all of you guys the best of luck and rest in peace

I did not know him but I would like to say this there will never be any need for sorry's in a person's death because i assure you all he's in a place that we all can only dream of and if we all keep god in our heart --WE ALL< WILL BE THERE SOMEDAY~~ I know it's so hard to loose loved one ive lost 2 last year one 28 and one 73 couisn and granpa and it's hard to get past but my mother made it much easier for me. And after i came to my sense i see that they truly are in a better place we all deal with pain ~EVERYDAY OF OUR LIFE~~and now he can rest easy and smile down on his family and wait for you all to come home with him. Death isnt as truly ugly as the word it's self it's just so hard to grip but just sit back and breath and take one day at a time it's all we all can do. And as weird as all that souds that i typed i 100% bealive in it i hope i didnt offend any of you i just wanted to reflect some. ANd as for his family you are all in my prayers ~~~GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Well i have been away for sometime now and this was not what i expected to come back to........

I would just like to give my deepest sincerity to the family...... 20warrior01 was a cool kid!! I had chatted with him many many times on messenger and he was a very smart and very cool person!! I was so sure his quad one day, would have topped many here,he had all kinds of thoughts and plans for riding and the ride!

I'm sure he will be riding the biggest and baddest trails now!!!

R.I.P.

I have always had the fear of loosing loved ones.....to some of us it happens more than once..and in many different ways, all we can do is pray and remember the best points of the ones we lost.....for us to laugh and look back at the greatest times will let a spirit know its ok for them to continue their journey and move on.

Back