2003 Yamaha warrior mods?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

03yamwarrior

Reaction score
Hey guys just looking to see what you guys would suggest for me to do for mods within the next couple months when I get the money...feel free to post anything especially things you did that you really liked! Pics would be awesome! Thanks!

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys just looking to see what you guys would suggest for me to do for mods within the next couple months when I get the money...feel free to post anything especially things you did that you really liked! Pics would be awesome! Thanks!

I would suggest the instructional tutorial forum on here. There are mods on your warrior that require nothing more than a ink pen spring and a tire valve stem cap. Or the clutch steel mod adding an extra steel to the new clutch pack. or the raptor clutch pull mod for about $35.00. Just check out the tutorials and research whats there against what your looking for out of your bike and go from there. BTW Welcome to the site.

Thank you very much I'll look into that.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Back