• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Warrior F/S LOTSA NEW PARTS!!! $1650 obo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbullfrog63

Reaction score
Im putting my fourwheeler up for sale. Im now into dirtbikes (sorry) and need to sell this as well as my current dirtbike in order to get a bigger bike. Since i've been riding the dirtbike i find that the Warrior sits more than its ridden.

2003 Yamaha Warrior 350. This is a reliable wheeler, starts everytime. I ended up doing almost a full rebuild on it last year due to a seized rod bearing. I've put probably 15-20 hours on it since the rebuild and its been very reliable. During the rebuild i installed the following parts, that totaled nearly $1200.

* NEW Hot Rods rotating assembly. Stock stroke :(
* NEW Pivot Works crank bearings
* NEW . 20 over Wiseco Piston (Bored and honed by professional shop)
* NEW OEM clutch basket, and pressure plate
* NEW Barnett Dirt Digger clutch
* NEW Moose Racing complete gasket kit
* NEW Tsubaki cam chain
* USED starter clutch/flywheel in perfect condition. The old one was starting to skip so i repaced it.
* Also checked and adjusted valve tolerance

Other parts installed prior to overhaul

* Hand Guards
* Douglas aluminum wheels
* -1 tooth front sprocket
* White Bros exhaust
* K&N air filter
* DYNO Jet Jet kit
* New starter

The bad:

* Plastics scuffed up from riding (i know right? a wheeler actually being ridden?)
* Tried to put a clear timing plug in the side cover and the top of the plug broke so i put silicone on top of the plug to make sure it wouldnt leak. OEM plug can be ordered from dealer for ~$6
* It could probably use valve seals pretty soon, as i didnt disassemble the head when i did the overhaul. (I know...im dumb)
* Rear bar is bent upward due to a wheelie going too high
* One headlight works other needs a bulb.
* Front tires have a couple plugs in them. Front and rears are ~50-60% tread

I realize this fourwheeler is not show quality and has been ridden but i feel it has been priced accordingly. I put nearly as much money in the rebuild as i am asking for it.

Back