2003 Warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledavid218

Reaction score
I've just recently gotten into the quad scene and I love it. Anyway, this is what my dad got me for my 16th birthday last fall. Everything you see was already on it, and I plan on getting AC nerfs and an AC bumper once I get the money.

dfgsdfgsfgjh.jpg

fgsdfgsdfg.jpg

yeahboii.jpg

ertertert.jpg

Getting ready to cut the fenders...
sdfgsdfg.jpg

Feedback is, as always, appreciated.

Looks good, but I don't think i'd cut the fenders, it looks better with them on.

But those hand guards... :(

looks good, but those handguards are cowish, why dont you try customizing them ;)
i always lile teh look of cut fenders on warriors, but i think you went a little too much on the cutting....

man, that thing looks good. i know everyone has different opinions on things, but i would definitely cut the fenders. i would take a look at pelphrey's fenders. i think his look the best. i cut mine to have about the same shape. someone said something about using a knife to cut theirs. i dont know how everyone else has cut theirs, but i used the dremel with a cutoff wheel. the only problem that i ran into was that you have to go slow and cant go too deep all at once or else the plastic will melt, gum up and almost refill in the cut that you just made. a sabre saw works pretty good too with a plastic cutting blade.

Your a lucky guy-I know my son is stoked because I promised him my Warrior for his 14 th b-day in October-

anyway looks good

Damn, that thing is caleeen!! I used a sawzall with a metal blade to cut my fenders. Tape off the shape you want and follow the tape line. It helps if you have someone to hold them from viberating and bouncing with the blade.

No, they aren't cut in the last pic, just off. I'm riding it that way until I have an afternoon to spend cutting them.

wow. that looks almost exactly like mine when i got it, except for the handguards and different tires. i would recommend ditching the alba pipe. i had one on mine and it was impossible to get to core out to repack it because of the rivets on the silencer. also, if you need any replacement parts on it, you wont be able to get any unless you either: 1. buy another alba pipe (really dumb idea) or 2. make the parts yourself/make other parts fit it. apparently (from what i have heard) alba doesnt make much of their own stuff (if anything), but just have some factory make it for them and slap their name on it. also, if the jet kit in your carb is the one from alba, i would get it checked out and make sure it is right. i dont know why, but my jetting was 15 stages too rich with the kit that was in it. it really hurt the power, fouled up plugs, and sucked much more gas than it should. a run on a dyno (if there are any in your area) should tell you how your air/fuel ratio is and is well worth the money. all that being said, the alba pipe is okay (kinda loud). IMO i would go for something else, but dont let me change your mind if you like the pipe. if you want another pipe, i would recommend a fmf powercore 4 (the one i have) and others will recommend the white brothers pipe. looks good though. do you have skids yet? if not, you should get some. also, get some nerfs on that sucker and ride.

Was yours REALLY loud? Mine is and I'm sure it's louder than my states 99Db limit.

yeah it was pretty loud. do you have the supertrapp end on it? it doesnt look like it, but its hard to tell from the pics. mine had the supertrapp end and it made it pretty loud. if you want something quieter, you could try a fmf Q silencer or a powercore 4 with a quite core insert. either way, an aftermarket pipe is going to be louder than stock, since it is less restrictive. i havent heard a white bros pipe, but i am more biased toward the fmf pipes. got powercore 4 on the warrior and the 300ex too. make the 300ex sound pretty badass now though. got a good amount of power out of it too. if you can, get a video of your quad (idling and under power) with sound. then i will be able to tell you if it is as loud as mine was.

ALLPICTURES076.jpg

Thats the best shot of the exhaust I have.

Its so loud my dad actually wants me to wear ear plugs, which I won't do, but you get the idea.

okay, thats not the supertrapp end. it has the spark arrestor in it too right? try a different pipe if you dont like the alba. mine didnt get me a whole lot of power, but i dont know how much my fmf got me because i did the cam and piston at the same time and got it jetted correctly. like i said though, if you are going to run the alba pipe, get the jetting checked on a dyno so you know its right. a good shop should be able to do it for a fair price. i like the seat too, with the blue sides.

damn thats pretty loud or ur dad shouldnt be hearing as bad as he should be... and no offense but the handgaurds i think turn the flo of the bike off...

Back