• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, that's what they go for around here in Ohio and the parts of PA that are close to me?

Jeez someone better pick that up quick before its gone, Its in pretty good shape.

I can find those all day here in Ohio....and for less! Maybe thats why so many of us are from here?

Yeah that's what I was saying, mine wasn't excatly running condition. But I spent 40 bucks fixing it and it's in almost as good of condition with likely less use on it and I paid 800.

Didn't that one guy on here just get one for 1200 with a lot of really nice mods?

Well you can get used YFZ450's and Raptor 660's (the older years) for around 2grand. So seems about right to me?

i got mine for 1100 it has some pretty good stuff on it

So...I need a truck and a huge trailer, and gather up all the warriors around here for 1k or less, then head down to Texas and sell them for 1500 a piece :)

around dayton Ohio warriors go for around 1000 and if you look hard enough blasters go from around 500 and 700 running.

Back