• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 Warrior 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't need two money pits sitting in the garage. I have concentrated more on my Raptor 350 lately and like it a little better. My son doesn't want me to sell it, but he's only 9 and can't ride it yet. He has his Raptor 80 and I told him by the time he was big enough to ride a bigger ATV, we could get him something.

He's 9 and cant ride it? My son just turned 10 and has been rideing my modified 686 raptor since Dec. Im sure your son would have no problem running that quad if you showed him how and limited the throttle a bit.. I can understand the money pit part of it, I maintain 4 quads and 2 dirt bikes. But man your boy could be cruisen with you in no time if you got him into it!! Reguardless thats a pretty nice looking warrior, I like how the front wheels match the front fender. A set of black deads with white bolts in front and white beads with black bolts in the rear would look killer!! Good luck with the sale!! But seriously get your boy on that thing =) :tup:

I think he could ride it too. The biggest thing is he has trouble pulling and releasing the clutch. I need to bend the lever so he can reach it. I have been trying to get him on the Raptor 350 because the clutch is a little easier to pull. He likes the Warrior better and doesn't want to ride the Raptor.

I even did the Raptor clutch cable conversion, but apparently it has some aftermarket springs in the clutch assembly because it is still harder to pull. It doesn't help that my ex works him over and he is afraid of his own shadow at times. He is afraid if he gets hurt she will rip him a new one.

Back