• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 Possible Part Out

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerman2701

Reaction score
Well I as selling my Warrior, guy was test riding it, then the crank bearings seized up.

So I think im gonna start to part out...

I just bought my 02 and all it needed was a carb rebuild for 800. Sorry to say it's in better shape judging by your pictures. I think getting 800 is going to be hard with the bottom end issues and what not.

it doesntlook like my pics no more.

and beast how much would you offer?

i paid $700.00 for my 89 and it had a bad crank. where are you from ?

If you are From Canada. how much for the nerf bars , HMF Slip On, airbox, and maybe the plastics if in good shape.

you can pm me the price.

Last edited:
it doesntlook like my pics no more.

and beast how much would you offer?

Wasn't trying to be an ass or anything just saying I think you're going to have a hard time getting 800 but I don't know? Maybe you will.

I'd possibly be interested in the airbox as well depending on price.

i paid $700.00 for my 89 and it had a bad crank. where are you from ?

If you are From Canada. how much for the nerf bars , HMF Slip On, airbox, and maybe the plastics if in good shape.

you can pm me the price.

Things are always more expensive in Canada :)

I bought a rapptor with a complete down motor crank piston vlaves ect and I picked it up for 500 so you aren't to far off if you fixed it would sell for more

Well I as selling my Warrior, guy was test riding it, then the crank bearings seized up.

So I think im gonna start to part out...

Maybe its a sign you shouldn't sell your Warrior?? :iagree:

haha i kno right... im really been debating on stroking it or selling it..

Keep it IDK you probably won't get "loads" of money for a Warrior anymore so id just keep it unless you really need the money

Back