• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 Blaster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid23

Reaction score
Hurts me to do it but I need money to get a place for me and the fiance. Will not part out so dont ask.
Specs
2002 Blaster
Full FMF pipe and 290 main jet, Uni air filter, Tors removed, Norman420 spindles with warrior hubs with 03 blaster brake lines and banshee calipers, 1' handlebar risers, Vitos oil block off, Rappy 250 heel guards, DG alloy series nerfs, Gtyr graphics on rear fenders, newer grips, Working rear brake, Custom UM racing front bumper, Custom 3/16 inch stainless steel belly skid, Aluminum rear swinger skid, recently rebuilt bottom and top end, 03 hood and light, Comes with 2 extra seats one red and one black and lime green, also comes with stock 02 headlight.
Im sure there is more that I am forgetting but This will do for now again i will not part it out I built this from ground up and I couldn't take ripping her apart.
Asking $1450 I think thats fair
Rear wheels and tires are going on my warrior and some stock rappy 20x10x9's are going on with 60%tread.
Located in reading PA but can meet within a reasonable distance
IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2519.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

Nets are on now
IMG_2523.jpg

0318111706b.jpg

0318111706a.jpg

I'll get it for ya, and if you are wondering if it is stolen its not lol. It was stolen from me in aug of 09 and I got it back in jan. But No worries I will get you the vin by the end of the weekend.
Here is a pic of the vin i know its not a good one but to prove its not gound off lol. I have a buyer coming today or tomorrow to look at it.
IMG_2521.jpg

Last edited:
nice 2 smoke. i had the norman420 spindles on my 01 blasty. those make for a great upgrade. you should be able to sell that with no problem.

Yea I had several calls once I posted it up. I have someone coming at 4 to look so hopefully it sells. I don't wanna sell (trying to tell the fiance that this is paid for and no reason to sell lol). We'll see how it goes lol.

Back