• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Warrior...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
I'm not definitely selling it but Trying to see what offers i get.
INFO: 2001 warrior(Blue with a few parts stickers here and there)

Aftermarket parts:
Wicked +3 +1 a arms/tie-rods(grey with black speckle)
Alba brake line clamps(anodized blue)
Streamline brake lines(blue) front
Lone Star Stem
Lone Star anti-vibe clamp
Pro taper Mid SE bars
Tusk gas cap(anodized blue)
Pro taper grips
Billet brake brake covers
FX grip seat cover
IMS Roll design pegs(without kickups)
Bling Star heel guards
YZ250 shifter
Dyno-Jet kit
Modded air box(to fit banshee rear shock)
K&N filter with billet adapter and Outer wears sock
Outer wears lid
Uni Vents in box
Banshee rear shock
G-force +2 +4 adjustable axle
Tusk E-brake block off
White Bros E-series exhaust
PRM baja grab bar

everything else is oem. it also has a brand new stator in it and the filter was ridden 1x

How much are you guys willing to pay for it? I am located in NY but could come out to PA if i had too. bike is with all the parts listed except for parts soon to come. i will eventually get more stuff for it so as i do the list will grow. also willing to trade it. lmk guys. in no rush but the sooner the better

For pics comment. i will give you some. i will be posting up pics as soon as i take some of her.

Last edited:
well im either selling it as a whole or im keeping it and then finishing it. its almost done. all it needs is my itp baja rims/MAXXIS RAZR tires. my FMF Powerbomb head pipe, a few more billet parts, work shocks,oil cooler and make it a 366 and im done. but if i can get a decent amount for it i would like to upgrade from the warrior. but for now i might just keep her. but if ur offer is good enough ill take it

definitley soon. prob tomm. YAMAHAULER is helping me with the whole photo bucket thing. i might just keep it and finish it. its closer to being complete so if noone wants it then yeah imma keep the damn thing haha. soon to get works, maxxis tires and itp bajas. when i can find some for a good price. i think ill take pics when its complete. might be done midway through the year as far as susp,and looks. after that. i will make it 366 but for now i think i will keep it. but offers are still welcome

damn well that would be awesome =] but w.e i think im gonna keep it and get it all perfect for my self. then when it blows and i cant fix it or its too pricey to fix ill just part it out.

damn haha. i wish i lived near you guys lol. i plan on putting it on craigslist to see what ppl are offering. if i don't get a decent offer then i will keep on building it up. i like it. so its w.e

highest price ive seen a good warrior in my place is 900$ so dont come near me lol they look at a warrior like a piece!

I saw a 03 warrior on kijiji that the wanted $4000 for! It wasn't even good it had a few little mods but nothing big. I don't believe he sold the thing but $4000 for a warrior, that's ridiculous.

Back