+2 suspension kits

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRK5892

Reaction score
any feedback on the +2 suspension kits... not the a arms the ones that sell the mount relocation? i seem to get mixed reviews from the search i did on here, but the raptor guys speak very highly of them

thanks!

Very heavy, but they work. I'd just go with +2 arms. Safer IMO then You don't have to worry about the ball joints and ETC.

plus i am 240 so any weight i can cut off the bike is prob good! hahaha

As long as you get the shock relocator, it is supposed to keep the shock angles same as factory Basically, what the kit does is make the FRAME wider. It can also create bump steer because the pivot location of the arms are moved out further from the pivot point of the inner tie rods. Just spend the money on a +2 set of Fullflights. They are your best bang for your buck, if you are the average everyday rider, looking to improve the steering/suspension/handling of his bike. Doing that will allow you to adjust your camber, caster, and toe. You will be able to replace the balljoints, and once you get a good shock under it, you will love the change.

As long as you get the shock relocator, it is supposed to keep the shock angles same as factory Basically, what the kit does is make the FRAME wider. It can also create bump steer because the pivot location of the arms are moved out further from the pivot point of the inner tie rods. Just spend the money on a +2 set of Fullflights. They are your best bang for your buck, if you are the average everyday rider, looking to improve the steering/suspension/handling of his bike. Doing that will allow you to adjust your camber, caster, and toe. You will be able to replace the balljoints, and once you get a good shock under it, you will love the change.

Yup I agree theres another kit out there that almost put your shocks straight up and down thats the one not to get..

Do not get that kit. I had one and the camber made the tires lean severely out at the top. Plus the handling was terrible. Those kits ought to be outlawed. I replaced it with +2 Full Flights and couldn't be happier. Now I just gotta get some decent shocks.

Back