• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1998 warrior for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldwarriorrider

Reaction score
My boy wants to sell his warrior to buy a smoker! It is a 1998 with a fresh top end, bored to 366. It has blue plastic off a 2001, powermadd handguards, nerf bars, banshee wheels with tires that have about 70% tread left. He would like to get $1400 but is open to offers. PM me for pics, or check out my albums. Thanks for looking.

My boy wants to sell his warrior to buy a smoker! It is a 1998 with a fresh top end, bored to 366. It has blue plastic off a 2001, powermadd handguards, nerf bars, banshee wheels with tires that have about 70% tread left. He would like to get $1400 but is open to offers. PM me for pics, or check out my albums. Thanks for looking.
Really??? hey you still planning on coming over and doing some riding here in Wisconsin? Got my oil cooler installed and all the parts for my boys 01 should be here Saturday (this morning) so gotta get his a arm bushings in cam chain,steering stem bearing and seals, new stator,adjust valves gotta adjust my 02 valves to now with the new cam chain gonna be a busy weekend still have to trail test the new oil cooler mod on my 02 sometime this weekend also
Anyone want to Help kinda got my hands full my boy is still up at his mothers so was planning on having it all ready for when he comes back I sent him pics of it all apart haha

sent him picks so he would freak out lol, I would deffinatley lend a hand if I lived a little closer lol

Really??? hey you still planning on coming over and doing some riding here in Wisconsin? Got my oil cooler installed and all the parts for my boys 01 should be here Saturday (this morning) so gotta get his a arm bushings in cam chain,steering stem bearing and seals, new stator,adjust valves gotta adjust my 02 valves to now with the new cam chain gonna be a busy weekend still have to trail test the new oil cooler mod on my 02 sometime this weekend also
Anyone want to Help kinda got my hands full my boy is still up at his mothers so was planning on having it all ready for when he comes back I sent him pics of it all apart haha
I'm definately coming over to ride, just can't do it this weekend. I'm heading out to catch a couple car shows with my dad in the '65 SS!

Back