• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1996 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a.warrior96

Reaction score
Hey guys Im going to do a complete part out of the girlfriends warrior we are getting ready to move and get a house and I dont have the time to put a new crank in it we are just going to look for a different quad when we get moved. I will do this part out if there are enough people and most or all of the bike will be taken. It is a completely stock bike and the only thing that was wrong with it was the crank needed a new bearing but everything else is good. I have everything needed and obviously most of this will be a cheap sales just looking to help everyone out. If anyone wants pics of anything reply on here or my cell 785-806-6771 text preferred.

Thanks guys

hey midway here are the tires a wheels pretty good shape just need a good cleanin

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpg
    IMG_0965.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0964.jpg
    IMG_0964.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 8
post some good detailed pics of the whole quad. that would make it easier for us to see what we may need.

Back