• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1989 warrior chassis

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91warrior

Reaction score
I have a 1989 warrior chassis that i have had for 4 years and dont have money to do anything with. it includes the frame, a-arms, spindles with calipers, swing arm, and axle carrier. the big thing is this warrior was in a fire. when i got it, the tires on it didnt catch on fire and i used the back tires (i had to put a tube in the one tire because the heat put a hole in it) but everything looks straight as an arrow. i bought it to use the a-arms, only to figure out the a-arms are different from 1987-1989 than the 1990-2004 a-arms. the front calipers should work, i took them apart and greased them shortly after i got it. would need painted from the plastic melting down over the frame.

i would like to get $150 obo. agian i had this for about 4 years now and its just sat around. i would do certain trades for certain warrior parts (like complete rear brake system or rims or just name something good)

i can get pictures if there is any interest.

bumb...i realize i am pretty high on the price but make me an offer, or let me know what warrior parts you have. i can deliver for an additional fee which the way gas has shot up will be a little bit of a fee depending on location. i travle from the west side of ohio to the west side of pennsylvania a lot so keep that in mind for delivery purposes. i will try to have picturs by next weekend but if someone wants them some very bad i can get them this weekend.

Back