$1000 to spend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncledavid218

Reaction score
On just my Warrior. I have a car, enough savings, college money, plenty of investments, etc. I was thinking a-arms, shocks, plastics, rear axle, some Razr MXs, and some other things like that. I have plenty of power for my needs but would consider that Alba cam and spring kit. Any ideas on exact products?

no way in hell can you get everything you mentioned (I was thinking a-arms, shocks, plastics, rear axle, some Razr MXs, and some other things like that)
the shocks alone will run you atleast 400( for good ones) the axel will be another 200( conservatively) a-arms another 300 ( again conservatively) plastics will probably be about 200, abd razrs will be about 175.
sorry dude, 1k aint gonna cut it for all that, i say go for the shocks and a-arms, buy some off ebay for about450, and then alba sells a-arms for about 300, and then a durablue axle.

Not all of those things, just ideas for you guys to go off of. I know that would easily be over 1000, lol.

durablue axel on rockymountain for 309 free shipping on anything over 100 bones...

Not all of those things, just ideas for you guys to go off of. I know that would easily be over 1000, lol.
lol oh ok, just checking, by the way, what do you ride, if you ride trials i wouldnt reccomend the things i posted earlier lol.

Theres an abandoned pit near my house with some nice step ups, table tops, etc. Mostly jumping and messing around, no racing though.

Theres an abandoned pit near my house with some nice step ups, table tops, etc. Mostly jumping and messing around, no racing though.
oh, well i ride track, and just got my elkas, but i go trial riding and mudding too, i tested the elkas out in the trials first and holy **** are they awesome, you should definetly pick up a set of thsoe shocks, but buy stock lenght so you dont have to waste another 300 in a-arms, and fit better in the trails. i think you should get elkas and an aftermarket axle!

Hell a grand....got to Ebay .. buy some front Works shocks then Rocky mountain for a axle and then some treads..you might need 150 more after all said and done...

i buying the Alba cam and spring kit in the near future il wil let you know about it .

Thanks I'd appreciate it. I've heard a lot of good things about it would definately get that, if not now, a little later this summer. I think that some Elka +2 Recreational shocks, some ASR +2 A-arms, and the durablue 2+2 axle should be around a grand. This will provide a better overall ride for sure, and increase my re-sale value if I ever decide to go that route (which I doubt I will be doing anytime soon) Thanks for all the input guys. Oh one other question.

Should I get the Elka's with or without the reservoirs? I know it costs quite a bit more but will it even be worth the extra money?

Thanks I'd appreciate it. I've heard a lot of good things about it would definately get that, if not now, a little later this summer. I think that some Elka +2 Recreational shocks, some ASR +2 A-arms, and the durablue 2+2 axle should be around a grand. This will provide a better overall ride for sure, and increase my re-sale value if I ever decide to go that route (which I doubt I will be doing anytime soon) Thanks for all the input guys. Oh one other question.

Should I get the Elka's with or without the reservoirs? I know it costs quite a bit more but will it even be worth the extra money?
i only paid 290 for my front elkas, but that is without rezzie's, but im am DEFINETLY adding them on in the future when i come accross some more flow. My bud who has the best elkas out their said rezzie;s really dont do **** for you except help with adjusting and stuff like that. you can live without rezzie's for a while.

trust me man, no matter how much you have saved its not enough for college. After your first year you'll be like "what the hell happened to all of my money!"

I'm going to MIT and my parents do have enough for all of my classes and other things.

yea well i think all uur choices are gay... i think you should just give me money to help me buy parts for my atv....

lol j.k. yea all that is was over 1000$ and i would say get all ur suspension and **** sqaured away and set up the way u want before u do any more motor work...

Back