07 Special edition

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clraptor350

Reaction score
I was just wondering what you guys thought about the new 350 and 700 SE. Incase you havent seen them heres the pics.
07raptor350.jpg

07raptor700r.jpg

damn...nope i havent seen them...now i wanna see more :D gimme gimme gimme lol, i'm really likin the color schemes on them

damn...nope i havent seen them...now i wanna see more :D gimme gimme gimme lol, i'm really likin the color schemes on them

where have you been, i posted a thread with all of the new yamahas the dayh they came out

Ugly - but new and different is a good thing, just gotta lose that silver 2 tone seat. Love the black wheels though.

[quote:eqdw3bdv]damn...nope i havent seen them...now i wanna see more :D gimme gimme gimme lol, i'm really likin the color schemes on them

where have you been, i posted a thread with all of the new yamahas the dayh they came out[/quote:eqdw3bdv]

i have been in a far away place called no internet :D

Man that thing is ugly. I'm look forward to seeing the V-twin 500cc 4 stroke banshee. Its going to have an 80 HP engine. Cannot wait till that thing comes out.

i hope it does.... or dirtwheels is playing another fucked up joke, and that would suck!!

That thing was a joke. They always do those photoshops and put them on the cover to lead people to buy the mag, only to say inside that "this is they're rendition" of what it should look like.

it was never on the cover, but did you see the photoshopped pic in dirtwheels of the suzuki r250, that would look sweet, gay idea but it would look coolx

Yea I did see the 250r they photoshopped in there, and it did look sick. Eventhough they're the ones that aren't in the 250 game yet, who knows...
Most of the 250's that I've ridden (a friend bought a honda 250, so we test rode a few) they all seem to feel really tippy for me, and not enough power to really get the rear wheels out from under you to compensate for the rider height. If they would just make one with a lower profile (seat height, and bar height) without sacrificing the ground clearance, I think they would have a winner over the other 250's... I mean the 250 cc (normally they are 240 and under) motor can't really take up That much room.
~Bill

Back