07 Raptor 350 from MN

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyler07350

Reaction score
I'm an active duty military member, now living about an hour NW of the Twin Cities. I just bought my raptor 2 months ago and love it. I'm a new rider so I figured for the riding I'd be doing a 350 was big enough for me. I just bought a LRD Performance Pro 4 slip on exhaust, so hopefully i can see a big power difference in the top-end. I'm looking for some Nerf bars so if anyone knows where I can get some please let me know. I want them to not go out further than my tires, because I throw it in the back of my Ranger.

From one Newbie to another....You are definitely at the right place for a 350. Congrats on your new ride and Thank You for your services in our Military.
This is a respected ATV supplier www.rockymountainatv.com
Good luck & Welcome

i've tried to post pictures 3 times using photobucket and nothing worked....any ideas?

Use the

This is a picture from us riding on the crow river here in Minnesota. Obviously mine is the middle one, the one to the left is a 660 and to the right is another 350. Mine looks smaller since I'm sitting a little further back. Great ride, even without studs.

l_7324038e8be6d3da4c0a8e6450509503.jpg

This is me on my second ride out!

l_39669b81eed91c4fce9ab1aee5ee5712.jpg

hey welcome fellow vet i did 7 years and a tour in afghanistan. i also live in mn about an hour and a half up i35 from the cities pm me where you are maybe we could hook up for a ride this spring/summer.

Back