• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

04 Warrior for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04Warrior04

Reaction score
I've had this bike for about five years now. I've only wrecked it twice and caused no damage to it. My friend, who races an ltr 450, wrecked it the other day. It bent the axle, broke a cable in one of the rear tires, and bent the handle bars up pretty good. I was going to sell the bike for 2000 but since this happened im going to let it go for 1800. The axle isnt bent bad at all. had a friend tell me i could prolly straighten it pretty easily.

DSCN0102.jpg

The bike was just rebuilt. The lower end cracked near the head. I have pictures to prove that. The engine is stock. When I rebuilt it I cleaned the head piston and ports. It seemed to have a lot more toque after rebuild as well. My signature has all the other parts that I have put on the bike. Any questions just ask.

Things that may not be in it is:
Recently rebuilt the rear end. Grease zerk installed
chain and sprocket have less than five rides. Power drive i think
Gasket kit for entire engine
prolly other stuff that I'm forgetting but that was just off the top of my head.

DSCN0033.jpg

Thats a really old tear down picture i had. This bike has been worked on time an time again.

Back