03 warrior wont start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyfur20

Reaction score
I have 03 warrior, I turn the key on and no lights come on. It won't crank over also. Need help thanks.

I had the same problem last week, check your battry plug-ins and your killswitch, or maybe tighten the bolts on your battry

I was riding it with no problem, then turn it off for 10 min. Went to start it back up it crank once then nothing. Battery has full charge and brand new starter switch.

Haha, thats exacty what happend to me last week, had it of for a couple minutes then nothing, did you check the plug ins

Your main fuse is blown. It is on the left side on the wire that leads to the starter solenoid.

Yeah check all the wires and plug in's didn't see anything burnt or loose. About to take it to someone its making me go crazy.

Did you check the main fuse? It could be a bad ground too. Electrical on these isn't real complicated.

will it jump across? check coil and starter connections if not...with no lights it really sounds like a stripped out battery bolt or loose ground or pigtail connector somewhere. . I know you stated that you checked some of these but I would suggest starting at the battery and running with the harness check every ground and connection...course you could just volt-o-meter lol the starter and coil for juice. I am wagering if you pull the harness and clean with air hose and dielctic grease all plug ins and ground bolts selinoid nuts etc and re assemble it will fire right up provided the carb is clean and coil is good. Maybe just your ignition connector came loose or caught something and tore apart...
Edit: Also if your R/R the harness it gives you a chance to look for bare wires and imperfections and only takes about 45 minutes to an hour to do and is much simpler than you think, its all mated connectors unless its been hacked with...

Last edited:
Back