01 Warrior finished up some work.....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxxod

Reaction score
New carrier bearings (that was fun), Tuff Lite LED spot lightsn(very very bright) wired for high beam only....GBC XC Master tires....14/40 sprockets, RK x ring chain, Zoom Zoom carb and DG R-series slip on...heading out to Lost Trails PA this weekend to throw some dirt....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks guys! Lost Trails was tough on a 2wd sport.....the trails are covered with fairly large rocks with steep drop offs into deep muddy hazards....not many jumps or whoop sections that didnt suddenly turn into a rocky mess......spent most of the day in 1st and 2nd, rock crawling up and down hills and trying not to get stuck in the water traps.....got stuck once when a rear tire found a nice deep hole in the middle of a black pool, good guy with a 4wd Polaris pulled me out.....no major problems, the warrior took a beating but didnt break.....ZoomZoom carb performed flawlessly in all conditions...Next day, every muscle was sore...PA trail riding isnt for me.....gonna stick to the Jersey dirt and sand....

Woodbine NJ has a legal ATV park if you are registered and insured.
I prefer the hit and run places.....eventually gonna buy some land with my friends that ride in south jersey so we dont have to be hassled any more.....

Back