00 warrior acts like TORS is on

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

00warrior350

Reaction score
Well getting the wheeler going fresh rebuild new oem carb jetting but I am baffled it acts like the throttle override sensor is telling me it's on parking break both that and clutch perch sensors are bypassed anyone have any ideas?

Not a blaster or banshee, there is not a TORS. Bypass the parking brake sensors. Unplug the ones going to the clutch and plug the two wires together then take the one on the caliper and just unplug it and leave it.

Shorting somewhere? I'm having the exact same problem with mine right now. Lol

Well some of it got solved my choke was stuck but I still can't get it to lean out between 1/4-1/2 throttle even with needle maxed out lean both stock or dyno jet needle anyone have suggestions iv spent hours trying to figure this out mods are 366 je 10.5-1, .390 web cam, hmf slipon, proflow intake with k&n, stock carb... Current jetting is 40 pilot 150 main needle dynojet maxed out lean

How many turnes out are you on the fuel screw?
Where is your clip on the jet needle?
Is your carb an OEM stock carb?

You prolly need to go a size smaller on the main, but you're gonna need to plug chop it to know for sure.

well i got the sputter to clear up with a 45 pilot and the stock 145 main but now im alittle lean as soon as i go up a size on the main (147.5)to richen it i get the hard stumble back.. Im going to try going with a step colder plug tomorrow any other ideas to try?

I ran out of gas for the day but I think I just had one clip left on the rich side and couldn't get it leaned out enough for 147.5

Back