yfm350 vs. crf150

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

02yfm350

Reaction score
My brother's friend has 2 dirtbikes. A 2004 crf150 and I think a 2006 or 2005 fourstroke honda 250 race bike (all stock). I showed him pics of my quad and the he said we should get our machines together and race. And I said sure. Then he goes on about his dad's 250 4stroke race bike will beat my warrior. Well no ****. But his crf150? all stock? beat my warrior? (warrior has K&N airfilter otherwise stock) LOL, I'm thinking my warrior will beat it pretty good. What do you guys think? do you know how much hp the 150 has?

i race a 150 andh e had a head start and iwas gaining on him the whole way down and was about to pass him when we had to slow down, if we would have started from a stop equal i would have taken him

ok thanks guys. this kid thinks he knows everything. He has a ****** crf50 in his room dangling from the ceiling.. LOL thats just retarded. If the ground dries up soon, I will get him to bring his bikes out and we will race and I will get my dad to video tape him hopefully getting smoked!

Generally moto riders (cross, enduro) ride more quickly than a quad, of course, depend of the road.

You can go faster with 2 tires, it's more easy, but quad it's more funny for me ;)

well if I beat him it's not gunna be too cool cause it's only a 150. But some weekend when it's dry I'll get him to bring his bikes out and then see. And then I also get to ride his 250 :D

great! I knew he couldn't beat me but I wasn't 100% sure. Now when we race I can rub it in his face!

LOL! I don't have any pics. I haven't been to the kids house in a while and when I walk in he has his 2001 honda xr 50 hanging from the ****** ceiling. I go, wtf dude, you could be riding that thing and do some crazy **** with it. But the kid wants to keep it.. anyways, it's just hanging there..

I kinda wanna call pics or shens on the 50. BTW a Warrior will flat out smoke his CRF150.

My buddy had an honda xr200 dirtbike all stock but a filter and I walked all over that thing...

great! those 150's must not have a lot of hp if the warrior only has 18. Anyone know exactly how much horsepower the 150 puts out?

They are about the same as a TTR 125, which is rated at 8 or something? I had a TTR and it said 8HP on the side of the airbox anyways :p

damn I was about to get a ttr 125 before I got my quad. thank god I didn't. I think 8 horsepower might be low. my go cart is 5 horsepower and a honad xr 50 goes a bit faster than it. so a 150 would probly have close to what yamaharaptor350 said. but i'm not sure. And does the warrior actually have only 18 hp!?

The crf150s walk all over ttr125s, especially the brand new 150s they are nuts! the new ones are based on the crf250r and are meant to destroy the 85s. I wanted to get one of the old 150s a few years ago and i think i read that the 150 was 13ish hp and the 230 only had 2 or 3 more hp.

Back