**YFM350.com Ride** Riders and dicussion thread.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I can deff. tell that all the members on here love to go ridin. I guess I planned this trip on the art of the year where everyone gets a yeast infection?

Whats your real name deerman?

DATE CHANGE!! Now first weekend of October. ANYONE going????????????????

I'm IN! I'm in Beaver Co. PA not far from rt76. I can haul up to 3 quads. I'll bring my gen set. also.

Last edited:
wow this place is only about 40 minutes from me. thats if im at home. i might be at college 6 hours away but i have to check. i wish the warrior was running for this

**BUMP**

This even is coming up very soon and if we don't get some more members, I'm gunna have to call it off. Sorry but It's not feasible to make the venture with just a handful of us paying and then all pay full price. The group rate is what got my attention and there has been a lot of planning involved. Its kinda of a shame that more of us can not or choose not to make the event. You guys that live miles and miles away I can understand.

How many more people are needed? Im trying to make a trip yfm or not. I've been lookin forward to this for a hot ass minute. Its one of the only reasons i still have my ride!

I'd love to go, but the gas to get there is just a hair to much, lol. When is everyone coming out here to ride the dunes?

Latest posts

Back