• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

XC Warrior FOR SALE!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:f8qv7939]

really,....thats sad :'(

why? i like the 2smoke power and my motto is, it doesnt need to be fast, it has to be fun to drive

and i tell you what, i drive that blaster ******* hard, i rip that **** and keep up with the other quads

it jumps better than the warrior too[/quote:f8qv7939]

My motto is blasters are for girls. j/k

what a ******* steal, you should of sold me the bumper it would of been an easy way to make another 80, i bet if you sold it to me he still would of bought it for 2000. But o well. I want to see pics of the R

Here is my new one.. this one will be built with all used parts
e7f22315.jpg

what a ******* steal, you should of sold me the bumper it would of been an easy way to make another 80, i bet if you sold it to me he still would of bought it for 2000. But o well. I want to see pics of the R

so remember that when you go to sell your warrior and you stuck all that money into it. It's really not worth jack.

That is one sweet looking 450.

yeah thats is a sweet looking 450r. But when i sell mine im going to part the whole thing out and seeing how most of is isnt stock i should get a good price for it.

Back