• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Flux capacitor

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ok dude thanks asshole for going offtopic but I nEED TO GET BACK INTO THE RIGHT TIME!!!!!!

I have what you are looking for but how can I get it to you if you are in yesterady?

I have what you are looking for but how can I get it to you if you are in yesterady?

SHEAT!!!!!!!!!! that is a big problem does anyone have anothet time machine to get it to me?

No, That's an easy one to solve...

Just have Baja leave it someplace safe, and when we go to our tomorrow, you will also move up a day. Therefore putting the capacitor in your time since if no one has moved it, it will still be there, in our past (your today). so then just pick it up since it will be laying right where baja left it.

An easy example, that most people will be able to relate with:
You leave your key's somewhere, your looking all over for them, and what do you say?? They were there YESTERDAY!!

Problem solved.

(damn beginners)
~Bill

No, That's an easy one to solve...

Just have Baja leave it someplace safe, and when we go to our tomorrow, you will also move up a day. Therefore putting the capacitor in your time since if no one has moved it, it will still be there, in our past (your today). so then just pick it up since it will be laying right where baja left it.

An easy example, that most people will be able to relate with:
You leave your key's somewhere, your looking all over for them, and what do you say?? They were there YESTERDAY!!

Problem solved.

(damn beginners)
~Bill

Thank you very much now i can finally get back in time

Where shall I leave it? Oh yeah, nothing is free..........how do I know I won't get ripped off?

Well, his wireless internet card on his laptop is linked to present time. Do you take paypal?

Well, his wireless internet card on his laptop is linked to present time. Do you take paypal?

ehh paypal does not come to my time...+

Latest posts

Back