• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Banshee Shocks and Nerfs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncwarriorrider

Reaction score
Ok guys looking to do a few upgrades to the warrior. Basically just looking for a relatively new set of banshee shocks that aren't blown.

And the nerf bars I'm looking for just about anything so shoot me an offer.

Yea I'm currently looking at ebay right now, do you happen to know how much modding is required to get the rear shock to clear the airbox?

only problem with that is it seems that the 01 raptor owners have figured out people want their shocks and charge at least 40-50 bucks more it seems.

Ok got the shocks, and somehow managed to pick up a trailtech computer, handguards, and tusk ebrake block off plate along the way...

Damn this hobby to hell its going to nickel and dime me to death lol

I have a YFZ shock for sale. Not sure though if it'll fit a warrior?

for the airbox most guys just heat up the spot were the shock hits and push it in with a round pipe or something of about the right size to make it clear the shock. I personally just cut off that hanging part and riveted in a thin piece of tin to make it clear.

Back