White Brothers Pipe

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shift quick!!!

believe me it helps. bill's right, you should be able to take him easily if your always in the powerband.

-ant

How do you guys run your WB pipe?
With the disks or straight through?
Is it any better without the disks power wise?

well im a muscle car guy, so my thought about it was the less restricktion (sp) the better, aslong as its a good pipe and you jetting was done. but thats me

no but the muffler is open enough were its pritty damn close to it. i get noise complants on my block lol gives ya a good ring in your ear when you ride.

I run anywhere from like 9-11 on mine, recently it's been closer to 11-12. But I haven't noticed any of a change going from 9 to 11-12.
~Bill

I run mine closed with 10 disks, its loud as hell. The one problem with the stock warrior engine I noticed is the valve float at high rpm, the stock springs suck, since I did the engine mine pulls to the top real quick with no valve float. At the very least, and it was mentioned in Dirt Wheels buy a set of valve springs, there cheap and easy to put in. This will end that weird rev limiter sound you get when you rev it all the way up. Also when I ran the pipe with just the open cap on the back it felt like I lost torque, remember most engines do need some kind of back pressure to help with cylinder scavaging, this might explain the torque loss.

I have the stock springs in mine (which I have to swap out) because I know of the float your talking about. I also run mine closed, I haven't ran it open yet seeing as how it's loud now, and the local place we ride at is being looked at hardcore for closure, so I don't want to be the straw that breaks the camels back.
~Bill

Latest posts

Back