White bros nerf bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow that guy has sum cheap **** whit bros bumper for like 22bucks shipped nerfs 50 shipped swinger skids 65 shipped

Id get them if they had healguards and kick ups. But Im getting prm since they have those. But yeah pro amor makes good stuff. I would consider getting them.

wow that guy has sum cheap **** whit bros bumper for like 22bucks shipped nerfs 50 shipped swinger skids 65 shipped
Yeah he does..im getting them tonight!! Hope there good but if there not ill sell them to my neighbor for retail

well guess im not getting them ne more..they guy listed 6 of them last night and when i got home from work today they were all ******* gone..so i e-mailed him to see if he had any more..hopefully he does..but if not theres a good deal on AC'S!!

even though the listing is removed these are awesome nerfs. my dad had them for his banshee and we loved them. bolted right up with no problems at all. if your looking at the "pro peg" style for the white bros, the pegs teeth last forever. we sold them and got a pair of ac nerfs and that was a mistake. nothing lined up and we ended up cutting and rewelding a few times. a big pain in the but. anyways the white bros nerfs rule.

even though the listing is removed these are awesome nerfs. my dad had them for his banshee and we loved them. bolted right up with no problems at all. if your looking at the "pro peg" style for the white bros, the pegs teeth last forever. we sold them and got a pair of ac nerfs and that was a mistake. nothing lined up and we ended up cutting and rewelding a few times. a big pain in the but. anyways the white bros nerfs rule.

Yeah ac's are the **** hole of nerfs. Ive had 2 instences where i had to do some heavy modding to get them on. First on a z400 the holes were drilled upside down no one side and off really bad, so i had to bend and redrill a hole to get them on. Then i still had to use two italian kids to force them on. And Then on a 300ex. I dont even think they were made for that bike :p....they were just fucked up. I got them on though with some heavy bending.

hahaha i know it sounds funny but thats what i did. There both really BIG built kids, but the nicest people ever(never hurt a fly), and since there so strong thats why i had them help me.

Back