What would you do

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No bodies huh? well no clue where they coulda went, I'm stumped ~Bill

Maybe aliens came and got em. Why would they leave me behind? Am I not good enough or something? Well, at least my wife and kids will be back soon. Ain't no way aliens can handle the three of them!

LOL

[quote:1f03khzy]No bodies huh? well no clue where they coulda went, I'm stumped ~Bill

Maybe aliens came and got em. Why would they leave me behind? Am I not good enough or something? Well, at least my wife and kids will be back soon. Ain't no way aliens can handle the three of them!

LOL[/quote:1f03khzy]

The aliens didn't get you because you were hiding in your underground titan 1 missile base you bought on ebay. And everyone thought you were nuts because the armadillo helmets and underground fortress was too much - hah!

lmfao thats great... i dont know once again u people are over thinking this... lol

wtf?! whats up with that picture bill?

It's me aggrevated because I can't figure out where the bodies went, ei: Stumped. (I believe ei is the acronym I was looking for)

Well that's not really me, but I figured it was a fitting scenario, both aggrevated, and well, stumped if you will...
~Bill

The aliens didn't get you because you were hiding in your underground titan 1 missile base you bought on ebay. And everyone thought you were nuts because the armadillo helmets and underground fortress was too much - hah!

LOL, maybe they were gone for a while before I noticed then. Afterall, with that big of a basement I'd have so many projects going that I'd stay under for months at a time! Wish I had that million bucks now. ;D

Lets see. I would find a blow up doll and have some fun with that for a while. lol jk. I would drive every quad, dirtbike, snowmobile etc. andblow the ones up I didn't like. I would find a gun shop and shoot a lot of ****. I would drive a lot of expensive cars. I would go find some skin mags to go with the blow up doll. Then I'd get bored and probably wonder to myself if anyone would come back and go crazy.

Lets see. I would find a blow up doll and have some fun with that for a while. lol jk. I would go find some skin mags to go with the blow up doll.
ahhh, to be a virgin again. lol j/k dont forget the duct tape if you get a little rough with your new "girlfriend".

Latest posts

Back