What did you get for christmas?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
If you got anything for your warrior/rappy tell us what you got!

I got the one thing i wanted PRM Nerf bars and my bro made me a graphics kit.

I don't get anything on Christmas :(. Or hannakuh. I get my presents on New Years because I'm Russian.

Ok i got to ride mine with the new engine!!!! its got weisco pistion bored over with webcams racing cam with the hd valve springs. Will have the ss header and a set of douglas wheels and i think razars for x mas but now i need a new chain roller i think my chain was too tight ....lol o well pulled some monster wheelies this morning MERRY XMAS !!!!!!!

I didn't get that much for my raptor but other atv's i did.

I got a POS UM skid plate and new grips/ grip glue and a fuel mixture screw along with full thor riding gear.

Well since I never wait to buy anything my wife ended up buying me a pen, yea that's right a pen. It's nice, just a little unsure why she thought I needed it...lol

Sand hauler paddles on douglas wheels, handful of fuel filters, some new bar pads to go around, two trail tech endurance dash's, two fox jereseys, pro - armor a arm guards for the yfz, new shifter and brake pedals for the blaster.

Wow sounds like Santa was busy this year. Well my wife surprised me today with a belated gift, a pair of shift riding pants w/matching jersey. I guess the pen was something to throw me off, which in fact did....lol

My girlfriend had intended to buy me my helmet, but my parents beat her to it. Instead she bought me a pair of speakers for my computer.( I play ps2 off my monitor, so they make for a bad ass surround sound.)

My wife got me chrome grips and wide glide mini ape bars for the sporster. Pop got me a set of Vance and Hines Straight Shots exhaust

Back