Were can i buy....

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booboi

Reaction score
Well I ordered some heel guards for my warrior and I needed to order new pegs. Now it turns out i need to get this part
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yamaha-350-Warrior-Plastic-Fender-Supports_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43972QQihZ011QQitemZ320158934149QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
I dont know the correct name for them. But i need to know were i can order them from.
So if someone can give me a link to were I can buy them or if a member here wants to sell then give me a PM.

*im not buying it from ebay because that person doesn't take paypal*

oooh thanks, you think you can snap a other picture for me ;D

ya ill see what i can do. u need more pics of the fender supports removed and how to secure the lower part of the fenders?

okay. sorry it took me a few days. been busy with my fiancee and 6 month old son. heres the pics.
the red outline shows where the plastic fender supports used to go.
Warriorheelguards1.jpg

Warriorheelguards2.jpg

the red circle shows the stock screw that you use to secure your fender. this was originally used to attach the fender support to the fender.
Warriorheelguards4.jpg

and this is the back. the box shows the metal support bar that holds the fender and keeps it from flopping around. you just secure it to this with the screw and nut.
Warriorheelguards3.jpg

so, just put the screw through the hole in the fender, then through the support bar, then attach your nut and you are done. if you have some regular bolts laying around that are the right size and length that take a socket instead of a screwdriver, i would recommend using them. we all know how the screw heads like to strip out and then you have to cut a notch in them with a dremel and use a flat blade screwdriver to get it off. just a thought. hope this helps. now get out there and get r done! its free and only takes a few minutes to do. also, just disregard the large black piece of diamond plate steel. that is a heat shield that my buddy made for me to keep me from burning my riding pants or leg on my midpipe. ended up melting a small hole in the leg of a good pair of thor static riding pants before i got that put on. if you have access to some steel plate and want to know how to do that too just let me know. its pretty easy.

Will once I have a camera lol, my last one got crushed. It was in my camalbak and my brother ran it over in the camp with his quad.

damn that sucks! what kind of camelbak do you have? my dad got me a military one that holds 3 liters and is the new digital camo. its pretty sweet! got a lot of storage too. well, once you get a camera or access to one, get some pics up. later

It was a slime fit one that could hold 1 liter and some skinny stuff AKA my Slime camera.

right on. well do you know anyone with a camera that can take and upload some pics for ya? id like to see how your bike is lookin.

Looks stock, just bought it some weeks ago almost 1 month.
Its a blue and the year is 98, its got everything thing stock but the filter,wheels.
Im putting on the heel guards tomorrow or wensday. I got them today.

right on. well i hope you like your warrior. get some pics when you can and let me know if you need any more help on stuff.

Back