Warrior Wont Run Right. HELP! please

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skylarc180484

Reaction score
Hey, I took my warrior out for a ride since it hasnt run for about a week. I was out riding on a trail, i was idling along in 3rd gear fine, but then i gassed it when i came to a straight away and it sputtered and died. i got it going again and it did the same thing except when i quickly let the gas off it wud idle then i could go again. I rode back home to show my dad and i shut it off to tell him and the dang thing wouldnt start again. We tore the button apart and its fine, we checked the kill switches and the sensor on the clutch perch and we check at the solenoid and for some reason the power isnt getting back there. i think it hasa broke or rotten wire. does anyone have an ideas on what to do or check to fix these problems? thanks.

check all wires for loose connections, I had the same problem before and it was my ignition coil. Make sure your getting spark. A manual will help you go through process of elimination quite well if you have one.

thanks, i have a manual but it doesnt matter if it has spark if the electric starter wont turn the engine over. W can bump start it too so we know it has spark. thanks anyways.

Check your pattery terminal connections. Those things are notoriously shitty

omg i hate the battery terminals...yours could be empty like aours was, it could be dead (not rechargable) like ours was, could have a bad terminal...

............................................................go out and buy a new battery and some different bolt thinggys (the stock terminal connector is made of a soft metal that will strip (like ours)

alright we have it figured out now. the stuttering was caused by the accelerator pump not filling back up with gas quick enough before i got back on the gas and we have that fixed. but we have it narrowed down to one part of the CDI box is burnt out :-/ :'(

Back